HTML, CSS, Drupal CMS
Mallinson Architects & Engineers do a wide variety of projects from high-end residential to museums in Egypt.
All of the projects are treated as items in a database. This allows the content of the site to be filtered and correlated in ways that traditional fixed-menu websites do not allow.
Should be noted that this site is still in development.
I use Drupal CMS as it allows for some quite complex behaviour behind the scenes while providing a nice and easy way for clients to update the site themselves.
- Some features
- multiple entry for categories
- auto location on map from post-code or manual address
- dates and locations act as keywords (with autofill to avoid mis-spellings etc)
- various media can be attached to a project (and auto-sized)
- images can be rearranged to suite
An earlier proposal
This design worked better for residential customers, but we decided to focus on institutional clients.
$path = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
$path .= "/includes/index.html";